- Verify that the institution no further has actually one obligations with the overpayment.
- With this specific Site, verify that the overpayment personal debt might have Bonuses been reported to NSLDS (because of the DCS GA555). No matter if the DCS enjoys stated the newest overpayment financial obligation while the reduced.
- Mouse click Overpayment Number regarding the Aid case. Click the wished Student.
- Click numbered bullet near the Overpayment obligations appearing their college or university due to the fact Provider. So it navigates one new Overpayment Display screen webpage.
- Simply click Delete. That it navigates one to the Overpayment Delete Verification webpage.
- Click Confirm . It takes away this new overpayment from the system.
If you have any questions or need assistance so you can erase an overpayment loans, delight get in touch with the newest NSLDS Customer service Cardio during the step 1-800-999-8219 otherwise via email address from the
forty. If you need to reach a data provider and there are no contacts listed, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219. They may be able to assist you. The information on this page is dependent upon the organization providing current names, phone numbers, and other contact information. We encourage you to maintain accurate contact information and help encourage other financial aid professionals to enter their organization’s contact information.
In which do i need to discover the ISIR Guide?
41. How do we improve the Business Contact info? You can update the currently listed contact information by clicking on the number next to the function that needs to be changed. Follow the Help Page Instructions found by clicking the Help Icon ”?” You can also add contacts for additional functions by clicking the ADD button on the Contact List Page. NSLDS encourages all schools to list at least a primary contact and a contact for Enrollment Reporting as these contacts are used for email notifications.
In which ought i discover NSLDS resource topic?
42. How does the newest printout lookup distinct from your website? Your browser formats content according to the size of the printed page, not the size of the on-screen window. Text is word-wrapped and graphics are repositioned to accommodate paper size.
43. How come my web browser often freeze whenever print a web site? Sometimes Web pages contain complex graphicsplex graphic images may stress the printer driver beyond what it can handle. Usually, the printer manufacturer is aware of such a problem, and may already have an updated printer driver available for you. Check your printer manufacturer’s Web site for an updated driver. Installing the latest driver should solve the printing problems for you.
forty two. You can find NSLDS User Resources on the Knowledge Center website by selecting ”Resource type” from the home page and ”NSLDS User Resources” from the Library page. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The material is organized by Current and Historical publications.
forty five. You can find the ISIR Guide on the Knowledge Center website by selecting ”Library” from the home page and the ”ISIR Guide” link under ”Handbooks, Manuals, or Guides” from the Publications by Resource Type page. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. The ISIR Guide and related updates are organized by Current and Historical publications.
46. Where should i find the FSA Manual? You can find the FSA Handbook on the Knowledge Center website by selecting the ”FSA Handbook” link from the home page under the ”Quick Reference” section on the right-hand side of the page.
47. In which can i get the NSLDS Updates? You can find the NSLDS Newsletters by selecting the News & Events link on the menu bar of the NSLDS Professional Access Web site login page. Selecting this link will open a new window which takes you to NSLDS User Resources on the Knowledge Center website. Alternatively, you can select this link to get there. For historical copies of the Newsletters select the ”Historical” link found on the NSLDS User Resources page.